Family Dentists In Chattanooga – Cosmetic Dentistry, Dental Implants, Dental Crowns, Pediatrics
East Hamilton Dental is a truly family oriented dental office & one of Chattanooga’s most trusted family dentists. EHD provides general and cosmetic dental services to all of Chattanooga, TN. Dr. Benjamin C. Perry and Dr. Allen B. Myers have been providing quality dental care since 1997.
Dr. Benjamin Perry and Dr. Allen Myers head the EHD office on East Brainerd Rd. in Chattanooga. Dr. Perry grew up in East Brainerd and attended Boyd Buchanan. After high school, he spent three years at UTK, where he finished early and enrolled at The University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Dentistry. Dr. Perry met his wife, Charity, in Memphis and returned to Chattanooga to open practice. Dr. Perry currently live in Brainerd with his wife and two children, Gracie and Glory. He is an avid UT fan.
Dr. Myers was born in Chattanooga, TN and attended The University of TN Health Science Center College of Dentistry where he graduated with honors. He was the recipient of the Pediatric Dentistry Alumni Association’s Award of Excellence. Dr. Myers met his wife, Alice, while living in Memphis. They now reside in East Brainerd with their two children, Ben and Annie.
Choose East Hamilton Dental For Children’s Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry, Fillings and More
- We take care of all of your dental needs general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, implants, implant restoration, tooth extraction, and children’s dentistry all in the same office.
- We treat you like family and provide a relaxing and trusting atmosphere. That, coupled with a caring team can make all the difference in your experience.
- We’ll see you the same day, if needed.
- We emphasize total patient care, blending the very latest in cosmetic, restorative, and preventive dentistry with proven, state of the art technology.
- We provide two dental hygienists, who use the latest techniques (including ultrasonic), to help you maintain optimal oral health.
- We offer Sedation Dentistry (nitrous oxide) for those who may need a little more relaxation during treatment.
- But don’t take our word for it read our reviews
Looking For A Dentist In Chattanooga?
Don’t put off necessary dental treatment because good oral health is extremely important to good overall health. Together, we’ll decide on a treatment plan that’s best suited to your individual situation. Then we’ll organize your treatments in order of importance, and discuss cost and payment options. Your dental health is our top priority. We are firm believers that patients come first, which is why we make getting dental healthcare as convenient as possible.